- This event has passed.
Adventures in Autism Intervention and Reasearch Conference
July 29, 2017Free
This Year’s Presentations Include:
- “Inorporating Ethics and Social Validity to Increase Parent Education Effectiveness”
- “Bedtime Problems Among Children with Autism”
- “The Importance of Gross Motor Skill Programming for Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Strategies to be Effective”
- “Auditory Processing Characteristics and Intervention Strategies for Individuals with ASD”
- “Help! It’s Not Working! How to Effectively Reduce Problem Behaviors When Current Interventions are Unsuccessful”
- “The Poisoned Cue and its Implications for the Treatment of Children with Autism”
- “Prevention and Management Strategies for Decreasing Tantrums in Children with Autism”
- “Strategies in Designing Measurable and Feasible Communication Goals for Students with Complex Communication Needs”
- “Rubrics, Rubrics, and More Rubrics: APPraising Communication Instructional Supports”
- And More!!