Special Needs Planning & Trusts
Regular estate planning is not sufficient for families who have a loved one with special needs. A Special Needs Trusts should be part of their plan.
At this presentation we will discuss::
- Special Needs Trusts basics
- Government benefits and how an inheritance affects them
- Other advantages of a special needs trust
- Practice case studies on possible scenarios
- Creating a Letter of Intent
- Choosing the Trustee
- Trust administration
- Funding the SNT with life insurance and other assets
- Funding the SNT with retirement accounts
We are holding our workshops via Zoom.
To save your spot at this event please select a time you would like to attend and register below.