A Special Needs Trust can be set up by a parent, grandparent or legal guardian. Sibling and other relatives or friends can also create an SNT under certain circumstances.  A judge can also order a Special Needs Trust be created for a disabled individual.


Communication resulting from use of this web site does not create an attorney-client relationship. You will need to meet with an attorney and sign a separate written retainer agreement.