A Special Message From Our Friends at NonPareil
Dear Families and Friends of nonPareil,
We have a terrific opportunity to help all of the crew members at nonPareil…and we need YOUR HELP to meet a Matching Challenge!
We have always said that the motto of nP is TRAIN.WORK.LIVE. As we grow, we recognize the need for putting more focus on the “LIVE” part of that motto, by providing additional programs and services to help our crew members achieve a more fulfilled life, making Life Connections.
At our recent Gala, we shared this need. Imagine:
- Small group activities, with more opportunities to make friends and bond with other crew members
- More social events, both at nP and in the community, for all of our crew
- Opportunities to work on independent living skills they will need for a lifetime
- On-campus professional services (assessments, counseling, referrals, and more)
- Opportunities for families to learn more about available benefits for individuals with autism; peer support
At the Gala, we announced a goal of raising $100,000 for these services. That will allow us to hire the right staff and secure the necessary resources to provide quality programming and services in these areas. We know that not all families and friends were able to attend, and some who did attend may have wanted more time to consider, so we are sending this letter out to ask for your help in reaching our GOAL of $100,000 by June 20!
One friend of nP has stepped up already and given us a huge head-start with an offer of PI, that’s right, the mathematical constant number!
Their PI offer is $31,415, but, that offer is a MATCHING offer. We raised just over $19,000 at the Gala toward this Match! To earn this Match, we need YOUR donations towards this initiative. Once this amount is matched, that will put us almost two-thirds of the way of reaching our goal of $100,000 by June 20! Will you help us meet this goal?
You may give with a check, mailed to: nonPareil Institute, PO Box 260652, Plano, TX 75026 (please note on check for Life Connections 2016).
Thank you for helping make a difference for our crew!
Gary W. Moore